WHO Integrated Medical Supplies System (WIMEDS)
This wiki serves as a user guide for the World Health Organization Integrated Medical Supplies System (WIMEDS) developed for the World Health Organization (WHO).
The WHO integrated medical supplies system – WIMEDS is a web-based system. Among others, WIMEDS is a crucial system:
- to distribute NTD medicines and diagnosis kits with their correspondent pharmaceutical and logistic documents;
- to plan, monitor and facilitate forecasting, transport, storage and access to medicines and diagnosis kits;
- to gather the related epidemiological information about NTD cases, transmission routes, health facilities.
The WIMEDS is one of the components of the WHO information system to control/eliminate neglected tropical diseases (WISCENTD) to gather and visualize epidemiological information and monitor and verify advances in the control/elimination/eradication of NTDs.
Getting started with WIMEDS
- WIMEDS Overview
- Forecasting Medical Supplies
- Requesting Medical Supplies
- Stock Management
- WIMEDS Actors